Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Too busy to blog, but not too busy to skate...

Hello, friends!

I've been so busy getting ready for Liz and my 8th annual Holiday Boutique that I've barely had time to write, but I have made time to skate.  Our boutique:


  Friday, November 30           9 AM - 8 PM
 Saturday, December 1         9 AM - 2 PM     

370 Redfield Pl, Moraga, CA

We are so excited about the many wonderful gift items we're busy making...jewelry, scarves, food gifts, baby gifts, holiday decor, and paperwhites ready to bloom in your home or for a friend.  We're serving food, drinks, champagne in the evening, we're having a drawing for prizes such as jewelry and other gifts, and giving a free gift to everyone that attends.  It's a fun event and part of our proceeds will benefit Friends of Faith, a local non-profit, in memory of Faith Fancher, which supports underserved women battling breast cancer.  Bring a friend for a special 20% off incentive on one regularly priced item in our boutique.

(Shameless boutique plug done!)

Despite how busy I've been, I've used managed to skate 11 of the last 13 days and that makes me a happy camper.    I passed my personal goal of 150 skates in 2012.  So great!  I haven't had much time to write about skating though, so I thought I'd share a hilarious commercial of babies skating that my friend Joan sent to me.  Check it out for just 10 seconds and I think you won't be able to stop watching.

If only I had started skating at such a young age!

Thumbnail



Keep skating (or whatever it is that YOU like to do)!

Nancie ♥ 


My last skate:
11/14/12 
Skate #154
Lafayette-Moraga Trail 5.25 mi





2 comments:

  1. that song played in my head over and over ... yegads! good thing it's a fun, upbeat song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Joan! It let you write a comment! Thanks for persevering and thanks for sending me the link to the babies. I'm going to watch it right now again for a giggle and then the song will be stuck in my head too!

    ReplyDelete